Click To Download
• Australian free trade agreements.pdf (AUSFTA)
• Certificate of origin.pdf
• Commercial or Proforma Invoice.pdf
• Customs letter of Authority.pdf
• D&D Worldwide Logistics Term and Conditions.pdf
• Import vehicle application.pdf
• MO41A multimodal Dangerous Goods form.pdf
This form may be used as a dangerous goods declaration as it meets the requirements of SOLAS 74, chapter VII, regulation 5; MARPOL 73/78, Annex III, regulation 4.
• Packing Declaration.doc
• Packing Declaration.pdf
• Packing List.pdf
• Shippers letter of Instruction.pdf (SLI)
Shipper’s Letter of Instructions is a document, which provides shipping instructions to the shipper’s freight forwarder to ensure accurate and correct movement of their products across borders.
• Unaccompanied personal effects statement.pdf
The Australian Customs Unaccompanied Personal Effects Statement must be completed by every person sending household furniture and personal effects into Australia.